Current information regarding the winter season 2020/21
In order to ensure maximum safety and protect the health of our customers and employees, whilst at the same time allowing all ski courses and services to operate, some supporting measures will be necessary for the coming winter.
These measures are subject to constant evaluation and adaptation in line with official regulations, the regulations of our partners - especially cable car and lift operators, as well as plans drawn up by our representative bodies and health authorities in liaison with local medical advisors.
We ask for your understanding that, due to the various measures (reduced group size, extensive disinfection with Solenal, reorganisation of the meeting points, mouth and nose protection, ...), we have had to adjust our prices. Our full range of services can be booked in advance on our website. We would ask customers to take advantage of this offer in order to avoid being in our offices for long periods and to avoid unnecessary contact.
Despite some changes, we and our partners on Penkenjoch at Pepi's Kinderland, Pepi's Kinderklub and the Granatalm look forward to welcoming you.
Our highly trained and motivated team will be pleased to accompany you safely during your skiing holiday!
Can I cancel my course booked online?
Online bookings made through our online shop can be cancelled without giving any reason up to 48 hours before the start of the course.
Simply send an email to our ski school stating the booking number or invoice number of the course to be cancelled.
Courses already paid for will be refunded within 14 days. Refunds will be made using the method of payment used at the time of booking.
Important rules concerning the winter season
- All employees and guests must respect and follow the social distancing rules applicable during lessons for children & adults, at the meeting points and also at lunch.
- When using cable cars, the rules of the lift companies apply. All employees and every ski school child/participant are required to wear a face mask or bandana/neckerchief both while using the lift and at the meeting point. Bandanas will be provided by us if required.
- During lunchtime supervision, our employees will wear face masks. Access to the children's restaurants is permitted for ski school children and childcare staff only.
- Should a ski school child or participant have symptoms of Covid-19, they are not allowed to take part in lessons.
- Weekly ski races will continue to be held without restrictions. All prize-giving ceremonies will take place outdoors. We recommend that our guests wear face masks here as well.
- To avoid large gatherings of people, our meeting points have been reorganised.
- In order to ensure safe ski school operations, we have decided to limit the number of people in group courses to a maximum of 7 participants (children) and 5 participants (adults & snowboarders). We are also happy to offer private lessons - this course is perfect for you, your family or your children.
- Children visiting Pepi's kids’ club must also wear a face mask or bandana/neckerchief.
- If a ski school child or adult/guardian has symptoms of Covid-19, they are not allowed to enter Pepi's Kinderklub.
- All play equipment and the kids’ club are disinfected by our staff each day with complete room disinfection. We use a highly effective, long-lasting and compatible disinfectant that has been proven to protect against corona viruses and is produced without alcohol. A cold nebuliser is used to combat bacteria and viruses. The aerosol mist generated by the device guarantees excellent effectiveness and depth of penetration.
- Disinfection facilities are provided at the entrance to Pepi's Kinderklub. We kindly ask you make use of them to keep the risk as low as possible.
- All our office staff wear face masks in the ski school offices. We ask our customers to wear face coverings as well.
- Our offices are completely disinfected each day. We use a highly effective, long-lasting and compatible disinfectant that has been proven to protect against corona viruses and is produced without alcohol. A cold nebuliser is used to combat bacteria and viruses. The aerosol mist generated by the device guarantees excellent effectiveness and depth of penetration.
- If you have symptoms of Covid-19, you are not allowed to enter the ski school offices. You can always contact us by phone on our SUNNY HOTLINE: +43 660 7743 222.
- We recommend that all our guests book skiing, private and snowboarding courses and/or Pepi's Kinderclub online. Please print out your booking confirmation; with it you will receive a valid ski school ticket and all other information about your booked course at the ski school office, Persal 209 (main office).
- When entering our offices - please disinfect your hands.
We recommend that all our guests book skiing, private and snowboarding courses and/or Pepi's Kinderclub online. Please print out your booking confirmation; with it you will receive a valid ski school ticket and all other information about your booked course at the ski school office, Persal 209 (main office).